Emergency HVAC in Louisville, Jeffersontown, KY & Surrounding Areas
Service is the MOST important benefit we can offer our customers. Chapman Heating & Cooling has been family owned and operated since 1979. We strive to treat every customer like we would want our family to be treated. We have a full staff of licensed, trained, and NATE-certified service technicians on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We’ll do everything in our power to be as clean as possible, while also being courteous and conscious of your needs. We never take advantage of any unfortunate circumstances and do all we can to get your HVAC equipment operating properly as fast as possible. We work on ALL brands!
WE ARE A FLAT RATE COMPANY, WHICH MEANS WE CAN GIVE YOU THE PRICE BEFORE WE DO THE WORK!!!!
24/7 Emergency HVAC Service
If you call outside of normal office hours and are in need of Emergency HVAC Service please leave a message on the Emergency Line. Your voicemail will be forwarded to a service technician and we’ll return your phone call as soon as we can.
Weekends, Nights, and Holidays, additional service charges will apply.
BEFORE YOU CALL
Sometimes when you’re experiencing heating and cooling problems, you may not be sure if you should give us a call. You might also be concerned about how much it is going to cost when you do. There are several things you can do yourself to help prevent or resolve small issues. Here are some helpful tips to follow before you call!
- Check your electrical breaker.
- Check your filter and make sure it’s clean. Dirty filters can cause restricted airflow and cause your unit to freeze up.
- Check your system’s copper pipes for ice.
- Check your thermostat to make sure that it’s on the proper setting (heat or cool) and look to see if your fan set to the on, auto, or off position.
- Have a blank thermostat? You could need to change the batteries, but keep in mind not all thermostats are battery operated.
Routine filter changes and cleaning of your system will also help to keep your equipment working properly. Check out our Preventive Maintenance Plans to improve efficiency, reduce the need for repairs, and extend the life of your system.